Australian Swim Team member #762
Born to be champion
Let us take your workout routines to the next level with our full-body programs and intensity challenges. Find a training that matches your needs.
Kurt qualified to make his debut for the Australian Swim Team at the 2015 Fina World Swimming Championships in Kazan, Russia. Kurt swum in the 4×200 freestyle relay alongside Olympic legend Grant Hackett where the team achieved a bronze medal. He has since competed at various World Cups and International meets around the world.
- 2015 Australian Swim Team – Member of the 4×200 Freestyle Relay Team – 3rd place 2015 FINA World Championships in Kazan, Russia.
- 2015 World Cup Swimming Circuit Participant
- 2014 Australia ‘A’ Team – Los Angeles Invitational, California – Bronze medallist 200 Freestyle
- NSW Institute of Sport scholarship athlete, 2014 – present
- National finalist – 200m freestyle – 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
- National Champion 5km Open water 2010
Since being apart of the Australian Swim Team, Kurt has been a guest speaker at several schools, local sports clubs and community events as well as large-scale events. Kurt provides an insight of growing up in the sport of swimming and the obstacles and challenges that comes with performing at the elite level. His story specifically focuses on his journey and methods of success as a late bloomer in the sport exposing his determination and perseverance to eventually achieve a lifelong dream to qualify and represent Australia. Kurt has gained valuable experience through his sporting career of which many experiences can be directly reflected on the way he approaches life.