Our training programs are designed to cater to all levels of ability. Our coaches have decades of experience in all the necessary fields to maximise the potential of yours or your teams performance.
Freestyle swim clinics
James Magnussen will teach the swimmers how to swim faster freestyle through the introduction of high level skills and drills learnt at the elite level. The swimmers will also learn how to maximise speed and power on their dives, turns and underwater. There will also be a talk on nutrition, mindset and time for photos and autographs at the end.
Eastern Suburbs High Performance Program
ALL PARTICIPANTS WILL BE GIVEN 40% OFF ALL ARENA PRODUCTS UPON REGISTRATION!!!
James, Kurt & Hamid will teach the swimmers how to take their racing to the next level through the introduction of skills and drills learnt at the elite level. The swimmers will also learn how to maximise speed and power on their dives, turns and underwater. These four sessions will give the participants an edge over their competition leading into the summer racing season.
- Cost: $450pp
- Duration: 4x 2hr sessions
- Dates: 1st September, 22nd September, 13th October, 27th October
- Target Audience: Swimmers looking to take their racing to the next level leading into the summer season.
- Numbers: 12&under – 48 swimmers. 13&over – 32 swimmers
- Location: Kincoppal School, Rose Bay. We will have the entire pool.
- Coaches: James Magnussen, Kurt Herzog & Hamid Mobarrez
& conditioning for swimmers
Strength and Conditioning for Swimmers is an online strength and conditioning program specifically for swimmers. Our 12 week programs cater for swimmers of all ages and experience levels, and utilise the same methods used by James Magnussen throughout his career.