Strength and Conditioning for Swimmers
Strength and Conditioning for Swimmers is an online strength and conditioning program specifically for swimmers. Our 12 week programs cater for swimmers of all ages and experience levels, and utilise the same methods used by James Magnussen throughout his career.
& Conditioning for Swimmers
Our professional Strength & Conditioning Coaches will guide athletes through swimming specific gym programs. These programs are designed to improve swimming performance, and make athletes more injury resistant.
Point of difference
Our Strength & Conditioning programs are designed exclusively for swimmers of all ages, and experience levels. Whether you’re a recreational, masters, state, national or international level competitor, our programs will be the missing link you need to take your swimming to the next level.
We use the TrueCoach app to provide athletes with programs they can complete at their gym of choice. The app is easy to use on desktops or smart phones, and allows the athletes to keep a log of their results. Additionally, there are in-app tutorial videos for all the prescribed exercises.
To get form checks and ask questions, we also add all athletes to a private ‘Strength & Conditioning for Swimmers Facebook Group’. Here, athletes have access to the same experienced strength and conditioning coaches James Magnussen has worked with for the last 5 years.
How to get Started
- Sign up below.
- We classify you as:
- Beginner: Athletes with little to no weight training experience;
- Intermediate: Athletes with some experience, or who have previously completed the beginner program; or
- Advanced: Athletes who have previously completed the intermediate program.
- You will receive an invitation to TrueCoach within 24 hours of signing up.
- Within TrueCoach you will sign and return a waiver. Once we receive your signed waiver we will allocate you a program.
- We add you to our private Facebook Group.
- You start training, using TrueCoach to access your program; watch tutorial videos; and record your performances.
- If you have any questions about the program, or want feedback on the way you perform the movements, we are available at any time on the private Facebook Group to help.